
Interesting volume profile from yesterday. We finished with vwap pretty centered in the valley of the double distribution. Will be looking to see if price leaves this area or stays range bound. If we stay range bound we should probly fill in this area and create a more normal looking 2 days volume distribution.
Today I'm going to work on having no bias. While don't do anything to have a bias for the day analysis wise it is hard to not have any bias. I noticed a short bias in my thinking yesterday that really had no reason to be there. I think at some point I made need to start ignoring the trading communities i check online as I assume even the slightest bit of analysis by someone else has to give my brain some bias.
Should be alot of nice levels to trade off if we stay range bound. Might not trade at all if we start trending up as that area is a bit noisy with my current tools/understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment