Thursday, January 17, 2008

stick to the plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



10:01Price is getting totally hammered. This is where delta bars would have kept me in this last trade longer for probly 30 extra points as i'm sure the bid is just getting crushed. would have paid for market delta right there. Just changed order flow, bouncing off yesterdays volume area low. Back up now to the valley.Have to stick to the plan, currently 25 point profit target for the day until I have more experience. 2/2, +34 on the day in the opening range. done for the day.Here is where I have to be aware of the pyschology of trading . I can feel how over confident I am right now. My premarket analysis worked to a tea but this is where I get sloppy and will give some back. Almost over whelming feelings of wanting more. greed and fear are the enemy.

No comments: