ok, for my style/system I would have to say yesterday was the first time I identified an actual type of day.
open: open - test - reverse
somethings to further add. How big was the IB/opening range compared to recent?
TICK - strong, extremely bullish through the day
high/low - violations of the high resulted in range extension, then reverse, resistance became support...auctioning to higher and higher balance areas.
best location - going long at the bottom of the previous balance area. Strangly enough I had a great day with counter trend trades, although the danger with this for the future is if the analysis was off and we go into a strong trend day, risk/reward would vanish doing that.
random thoughts on TICK-
Wonder if a running total of the average of TICK bars would do the trick? The biggest thing we know about tick is that it will rotate. something like the TPO count might be cool.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment